Saturday, March 26, 2011

Breast Cancer "Hi" Card


Hello Everyone,

Sorry for not posting anything in a long time. I have been "stalking" blogs or viewing vids instead of creating... I have done some cards (very few) but I hadn't posted them. I'll start with this one. On March 1st of this year my Grandma-in-law had her second breast cancer surgery and I decided to make her a card. I used my daughter Jade's hand again as a stamp. I used pink for the Breast Awareness. Simple card using "Walk in My Garden" flowers and I don't have many fonts besides the one on "Gypsy Font" part of the preloaded Gypsy carts.

It was just a Hi card and to hoping she got well soon from the breast cancer surgery. 
Hope you liked it. Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Breast cancer is considered as a killer disease and it is known to be the top cause of cancer death among women. According to American cancer society, about 1.3 million new breast cancer cases are diagnosed on an annual basis which includes 465,000 deaths.

    Flora Synergy Intramax

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya