Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge # 9

Challenge #9--Use Glitz, Glam and Glitter in your project!


Good Evening Everyone!


Here is my idea of glitz, glam and glitter :) Since it's National Scrapbook Day this is what I came up with when I saw the title. LOL.
What kind of scrapbook or card maker that happens to be a glitter lover won't have Stikles?
The glitz & glam was with the black dress, I was going to go with a hot pink... I think I should stuck to the pink but maybe next time. Then I added a shimmery clear Studio G glitter glue
 (I wish they'd name their colors)

here you can see the difference of the black dress from the area I started to glitz up.


Standing card


Better view

For my dolls "long hair I just welded 2 together one being upside down... the girl is supposed to be me and my hair goes down to my boo-tay lol

I actually found this quote by accident but I love it, "Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins" 
by Paris Hilton . LOL So not related to scrapbooking - I think -- but that quote matched my card.
The Stikles bottles and Studio G bottles are actually baby bottles from New Arrival Cart. LOL.

Thanks for checking out my page I hope you had fun.

Crafty hugs and wishes,

Katya Bess

3 comments:

  1. OMG -awesome card! detail are - you should enter this in the cricut magazine... it rocks!!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...that is adorable! Glitter in their veins, indeed! :)

    Thanks again for visiting my blog, and leaving a nice comment. Glad you are appreciating the humor and free sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya