Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank You Cards

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to share a card I did a little while ago and haven't had a chance to post it. Hope you like it.

My brother Francisco wanted a thank you card for a counselor/mentor. I used Spellbinders Rose Creations to make the rose. I used a quote and poem by Leo F. Buscaglia.

Front of the card

you can see some of the dimension here from my Spellbinders Roses 
and foliage. The butterfly is from one of my Martha Stewart Cricut Cartridges. so is the lattice fence which I used two to weld together and then had to cut a few little pieces with an x-acto knife.


The front again slightly different lighting

That's a stamp I had which is what you can see through the lattice fence 
from the front.

Added more paper to the back to add more weight 
since the front of the card is so heavy from the roses I made. 

Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoyed looking around. 

-Katya 

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I love the 'lattice' effect, and the ppaers, more things for my 'wish list'! Thanks you for your visit, don't forget, I'd love to see anything you make with the snowman, Have a lovely week end.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya