Saturday, March 31, 2012

Keep In Touch

Hello Everyone! 

      I made this card using with some digi sentiments I purchased at Create with TLC called Dial a Saying. 
The rubber stamps are from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Chat and Blush Hello background. I love all of the Cheeky girls but I need a few more for my collection. On my wish list are: A Cheeky Xmas, Cheeky  Beauty, Cheeky Cherry Pie, Cheeky Glamour,Cheeky Mate and Cheeky Nurse..... okay okay okay I need more than a few I only own about half.



I drew a little shabby cushion for her to lean on. I used Copic Atyou Spica pens, Copic markers and colored pencils.


I know short blog post.... Have things to do like clean up my house lol my hubby wants to have a few family/friends over to watch WWE Wrestle Mania (yep this is one of their big events) Hmmmm... I like John Cena... but my fave is still The Rock!!! Can you tell that I want that stuff too? Anyhow, {heehee} hope you liked the card.
Entering my card at:


Have a lovely Saturday!


-Katya Bess

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creativity!!! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the way you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya