Friday, November 16, 2012

Sassy Baby Shower card

Hello my Crafty Peeps and happy Friday!

Hope all is well! Today it's a cold and rainy day... I wanted to go to the movies watch 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' ... not sure that it's going to happen... no baby sitter... and too rainy for a drive-in movie... can't go shopping no money... it went to the plumber a few days ago (ugh) AND he still didn't fix the problem... apparently it's somewhere between the house and the sewer lateral but on my property :( . This is so not cool right before the holidays and right before baby is due I'm 38 weeks+ 2 days; yep I think I'm having myself a little butterball (Literally, none of my previous pregnancies have gone this far).

Anyway... sorry TMI lol

There's this other gal at my church she's due next month and I wasn't able to make it to her baby shower but I made her a card anyway. This image from Sassy Studio Designs reminded me of her because she wears those pretty maxi dresses. She's having a little girl (I know I didn't make it pink) I hope she likes it though.
I think she's called Preggo Honey
The skin and dress  are colored with Copic markers.
The hair is colored with Spectrum Noirs.
The Heart Lace/ribbon was given to me by my mother
(it was a thrift store find- I think)
It's from Teeny Trims (never heard of it before but I love it)
 I Used Copic Atyou Spica pens to go over the words and make them glittery
also used it the eye-shadow and lips (wish I could capture it better on the pictures)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs*

Katya Bess


Challenges I've entered:

http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-151.html
NO Patterned Paper









2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ribbon! Your shading is beautiful as well. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studios and good luck in our challenge!

    DebbieM
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card looking card, I love the colours and the colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya