Saturday, July 20, 2013


Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are having an awesome day. 

This is not a new project (I colored her up around May but sent it around June- yes I'm horrible about sending cards on time working on that) but wanted to share anyway. One of our bloggy friend's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and is still battling with the effects of it. A bunch of us from the Simply Betty Fan group sent her cards Using Simply B's image.


This particular one is called "Cindy for the Cause."


I enlarged her and cropped her out then added the sentiment to the shirt. 

I colored my image with Spectrum Noirs. 

I hope she liked my card and hope she is doing much better each day.   

Thanks for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya