Tuesday, February 25, 2014

JIC DT: Hearts and Ribbons

Good morning Everybody!

Here with another card for Just Inspirational Designs. This week our sponsor is The East Wind Digital Stamps.

Today I used digi stamp called: Flowery Bride Mon Amour.



I used Copic markers to color her. I used papers from Heartwarming Vintage Collection: Classic Pad
 I wanted her dress to look aged liked an vintage/antique dress 
I added a few sparkles to the dress with my Sakura pen.
The pretty Spellbinder's heart die was a gift from my good crafty pal BreAnn McFarland
The die is called Vines of Passion. 
I tried to give her some soft make-up instead of bold like I normally would..

Hope you like my card. 

Make sure you participate and enter at
There are prizes up for grabs.

Until next time. 
Thank you for stopping by. 


Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful...! I love the way you coloured the dress!

    Mariangela ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya