Monday, August 4, 2014

TTPH DT: Sweet Summer with SSD Smurfette

Hello Everyone!

Hope everything is great.

Today I'm worked on a card from Sassy Studio Designs the digi name is Smurfette.

Thank you Sassy Studio Designs 
for sponsoring us this week at TTPH :) 

 I colored her up with Copic markers only and the background was drawn freehand 
with my Copic multiliner. I made the flowers myself using a spellbinder's die.


Hope you like it. 
Make sure to enter your cards at

Thanks for stopping by,

Katya Bess

Entering my card at:

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card.....a Smurfette......its just amazingly coloured in,
    beaut card....

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the background you drew and scene you created for the image .Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I've not seen any Smurf images. Love it! You've done a wonderful job with your colouring too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great scene, Katya! Beautiful colouring and I love the background you created! Thanks for joining us at Without Words and hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya