Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TSC DT: Dear Credit Card

Hello Everyone!


Today, I start showcasing as Design Team member at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/ I feel very grateful that they even considered me to be in the team.

Tamara's  digis (the owner) at http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/ are usually funny, always quirky and smexy :P Her images have always been a real treat to color.

Today I am showcasing, Stacey Spectacular (click and the link and it'll take you right to her at the shop)


I used Copic markers to color this image. I used 3D  very thick stickers from the Paper House to embellish and give my card dimension.  The cardstock is from recollections and the design
paper is from  Me and My Big ideas. 


I hope you can read the writing... I should of typed it.... but I'll do that the next time. It says:

Dear Credit Card
I love you!
'Til debt
do us part.

Sincerely,

Miss Shopaholic

I thought it was pretty funny and fit well with the image.


I used Glossy Accents for her glass area and on her eye glass frame.

Here you can see the dimension of the 3D stickers.

By the way Tamara also offers custom watermarks and you can find them here:
http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/downloads/custom-watermark/

I hope you liked what I had to show. 

As always it's Anything Goes!


Thanks for visiting,

Katya Bess



3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Katya. Congrats on your position. She is wonderful and I like that you hand wrote it. Makes it more special. We can read it. AWESOME idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this and your colouring is fab, that hair!! wow
    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deep purples with the black, the sentiment is hilarious!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya