Sunday, November 9, 2014

SBS DT: Tanja Girl Power

Hello there my Crafty Peeps!

Good morning (afternoon/evening)!

Today I'm showcasing Tanja Sexy Heroine. I colored her inspired by one of my online crafty buddy Tanja's fave characters Black Cat. I probably mistaken her so many times with Catwoman by just the photos/illustrations of her... which is one of my favorite characters. Similar personality of course but Black Cat has powers and likes Spiderman I hear.... I'm on Team Batman. LOL :P


You can find Tanja Sexy Heroine here:
http://simplybstamps.net/item_2996/Tanja-Sexy-Heroine-Digi.htm



I colored her with Copic markers.
I had a few issues coloring her because maybe i use these colors way too much 
and now they're all gummy and gunky.... it's making me sad. I have to do some intense cleaning
or some shopping which I try to avoid because funds aren't always there for crafty stuff.
I created the sunset/night sky with Distress Inks
I freehand drew the suspension bridge... (didn't even use a pencil first and I should have.) 
It's supposed to be San Francisco's Golden Gate. 
LOL  don't laugh at how wonky it is. 

Sorry it's such a short post. Time for church!

Have a good time everyone.

Thanks for visiting. 

Katya Bess

entering card at:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts...I need to take a few coloring lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Love the colors and this image is just too cute. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya