Saturday, December 27, 2014

Secret Santa Swap with Mr. Frosty

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share this little card I made for a Secret Santa Swap a while ago... I guess I could share the card I made but the card I received I will have to show next month???

I bought two of these stamps because I thought they were so cute. I had to buy one for Pam and one for myself. I've done the swap thing too many times where I bought something for the receiver and then I couldn't find one for me. LOL

I bought Mr. Frosty of Whimsy Stamps from Jamie's store: https://www.zibbet.com/not2shabbyshop.
Jamie often  has sales and even little monthly contests going on in  her Facebook fan pagehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/103832353026882/ oh and she announces the challenges or sales on her YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ScrappinStampers Just check her out she's very sweet and very fast at shipping.

 I colored him up with Copic markers
I made the flowers with my Cricut
The paper is from Recollections. 

 Here is a close-up of the image and snow with Frantage embossing powder
Here is to show the two stamps I bought... 
of course the one that is out and trimmed is mine.

Thank you for looking. 

Katya Bess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya