Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy B-Day Jackie R

Hello Everyone, 

How are you? Today is sweet Jackie Randolph' birthday and I wanted to share a little card I made for her today. 

Happy Birthday Jackie
I hope you like your birthday card when it arrives.

I used this digi that I purchased a long time ago it's called
 I only used Copic markers to color my image. 
Some roses were bought from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bigger roses from the
same company but were purchased at Jamie's Not 2 Shabby Shop here in the U.S.
 The inside before writing...
close up of the birthday digi :)

Thank you for looking. 

Katya Bess


I plan to enter my card at:




1 comment:

  1. Wow Katya this is a stunning and oh so feminine birthday creation and I love how you did the inside.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya