Sunday, April 24, 2016

Diana Here's the Scoop

Happy Weekend!

Hi again, here with a little bright and happy card. :) 

I used Diana - Here's the Scoop stamp set and Doodlebug papers from Hello Sunshine. 


She's colored up with Copic makers
Skin: BV31 (you can substitute with any light BV color)
E0000, E000, E01, E21, R30, R20, R21
Hair Y28, Y26, Y23 and Y21
The ice cream scoops are colored with E23, R20 and E000
For the eye-lights I have difficulty using the brush that it comes
with the Copic Opaque White jar so I dab some on a scratch piece of paper and dip a dried
up Sakura Gelly roll on the Copic Opaque White paint
and draw in some circle dots. 
Main image and sentiment are from the Diana - Here's the Scoop set
The dies are from My Creative Time

The clothing is paper pieced using the same Doodlebug papers from Hello Sunshine.

Here is a close up of the image I colored.

Here is is my inspiration... My 3 year old Daenerys.
She was too happy. LOL   
I used the color pallet from her pajamas.
I will have to color an
African American version another time. ;)
here is the card sketch I used:


Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess


Entering card at:
see card sketch above.


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I like the design and the sweet image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH - this is just too CUTE!! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Play Sketches!

    Theresa, DT Member
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your coloring!! So pretty!! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and you colored her beautifully!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches.
    Tanya ~ Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats why when you gave daenerys ice cream, you took pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya