Friday, June 3, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day#3 Trudy


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  

I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!

Here is Trudy and her very tweet friend!

Trudy will be available in the store NOW along 
with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Trudy looks so cute with her little birdie.
Here is my completed card. 
I used Copic colors:
W5, W7, W9,
R20, R21, R22, R24,
E0000, E000, E01, E11, E40, E41 and E42
I used Copic Refills R20 and R30 to
color the smaller roses (from Wild Orchid Crafts)
that I purchased from The Not2 Shabby Shop
The paper is Prima Marketing: Lyric Collection
The dies are from Spellbinders
The banner from Spellbinders I just hand wrote 
the message myself. 

Here is a little bit of my process:
First I colored up Trudy but I outlined the leg 
since I wanted it to be visible behind the cage.
Then, I fussy cut as I normally do
but I cut off the cage. 
(My baby didn't like that I cut off the birdie. LOL)

Next, I only inked the bottom portion of the stamp
on to the Prima paper.
After that, I used a Spellbinders Oval die
and traced the outer part to make myself a bigger oval.
(Need to take care of that from my wish list....
buy bigger oval dies. LOL  )

Oh yea! I didn't throw the little bird from the original 
stamped image. I colored up the bird so I could stick 
it to the cage that was stamped on the Prima paper. 
I didn't keep beak nor the legs since it will show with the
the stamped image at the bottom.

Finally I glued her and the birdie down and added flowers all around.

***********************************
Thank you for joining us for our June Release
 and have a great day!

Katya Bess

Entering card at:
Challenge #30: Our Furry / Feathered Friends

Challenge #268: Anything Goes 

Anything Goes (no digital projects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya