Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Previews Day 1 - Tess



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!

Meet 80s punk rocking Tess!!

Tess will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card using the rocking Tess!
I colored the entire image with Copic markers.
I stamped the image with Memento Desert Sand.
Copic colors used: 
E21, E11, E13, E04, R30, R21, R22
B00, B21, B0000
B21, BG01, B23, B24
Y08, C1
E35 and Y15
For the eyesights I used Uni-ball Signo Angelic
For the eyelashes I used a Copic multi-liner
Then added some light shimmer with Wink of Stella Clear on the hair
and parts of her guitar as well as the stars in the background.

I colored this image based on this show my daughter Jade watches
it's called LoliRock. Talia is the name of this character, her hair is normally
brown but with magical powers her hair transforms to this frosty blue.

Close up and you can also see the shimmer a little better. 


I hope you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great day!

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya