Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing October Release Day 1


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Annie is ready for Winter!

Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today!
 I colored her up with Copic markers
skin: E21, E11, E13, B34, R21, R30
hair: W5, W 7 and W9
madison coat: E39, R46, R39 and R59
scarf and cuffs: W3, E30, E31, R59 and black multiliner
boots and knit hat: W3, E30 and E31
jeans: B34 only just layer it.
I finished off the eye lights with a uni-ball white pen
The paper is an older release from Doodlebug 
called: 
The dies are from Spellbinders and CC Designs
Here is a close-up of the coloring. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!

Thank you for stopping by.


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya