Thursday, October 19, 2017

LMMS Guest DT Inspiration card using Zappa

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I have joined the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Guest Design Team. I am honored to be invited as Guest DT and feel very welcome. I have an inspiration card that I can't wait to show you. I have used Polka Dot Pals Zappa and one of the Polka Dot Pals Add-On Faces (Digital). If you have a program such as Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor or anything similar you can definitely used them. I have even used the faces on another LMMS stamp with a word document program such as LibreOffice. With Photoshop though you have more freedom to size, move the faces, tilt or rotate.

 I used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image
I am pleased the way she came out.
The Little Miss Muffet Stamp images make it easy to 
add facial features such as a puffy or child-like face. 
The papers are from Doodlebug Design Inc: October 31st


Here is the my coloring early on...  99% of the time I color the face first 
and then the rest of skin. I colored it a little more after this 
but I just wanted to show a little bit of the process in the beginning stage.

The Prismacolors I used are
PC: 109, 140, 901, 908 915, 926, 929, 935, 938, 
942, 943, 945, 946, 947, 995, 997, 1012, 1056, 1078, 1102
and I used Uni-ball Signo Angelic white pen
For the background I used a Tim Holtz Distress Ink


Please check out Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog for
Challenges (Always Anything Goes) and for more inspiration.


I hope you liked my card. 
Thank you so much for visiting!

Katya Bess 


2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Katya! Your coloring is amazing, such dept and texture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya