Sunday, January 21, 2018

LMMS: Caroline You Make Me Happy

Hello Everyone!

Today I worked on a card with the cute digital stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, she is called Polka Dot Pals Caroline and I used clear stamp Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces to give her a happy face. :D I was inspired by a wonderful and talented crafter from The Little Miss Muffet Stamps & Inspiration page on Facebook- her name is Zeljka J.G. She had colored up at cute little yellow ducky with rain boots and an umbrella. I love how simple it is designed and the bright yellow ducky brought at smile to my face.

Here is my card

I did not write all of my Copic colors this time. I've been on a roll coloring at least one image even if it's partially colored for the The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge that Kathy Racoosin is hosting. 
I've only missed posting one day even though I did color that day. (oh well) The day I missed posting I got home, I made dinner and ate with my family after that, I pretty much laid down and woke up in the middle of the night but it was already the next day. I thought I just needed a good 45 minutes.... I think I slept for like a 4 or 5 hours. LOL 
I did take a note of a few colors though.

YR00, E33, E53, R21, R30
W5, W7, W8
Y19, Y35, Y26
RV06, RV17, YR14, YR16
YG67, G46, E74, B41, C4

Glossy Accents on the puddle 
(in the photo it was still a tiny bit opaque and now it's very glossy)

Here's a little close-up of Caroline.

Here's the original image without the Polka Dot Pals Add-on face



from Amazon and I'm diggin' it so far to stamp my rubber or clear stamps.
I used a rubber stamp from CC Designs called 
Flowers & Rocks (Olioio) to add a little bit of 
interest and to surround a little puddle I created.
It's a little hard to see but I used Glossy Accents
to make the puddle actually look wet.


I tried to use some of the colors from Doodlebug Design's 
6x6 paper pad called: Hello Sunshine
The stitched rectangle die is from My Creative Time



Don't forget to check out the 
for more inspiration and enter challenges. 

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya