Thursday, November 29, 2018

LMMS: Neva Jingle all the way

Good morning!

I hope you're all in good spirits. Today I have a jolly little card I've created with non-traditional Christmas colors. I used a rubber stamp and a clear stamp set from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. This rubber stamp is called Polka Dot Pals Neva and the clear stamp set is called Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces
             Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces              

Some of the Copic markers I used:
Outfit-
RV52, RV55, RV34
YG05, YG09, G16
BG45, BG49, BG78

Present-
Y08 and Y35
Y17, R29 and R24

Jingle bells
Y08, Y35 and a tiny bit of Y26

The die is from 
called Merry Christmas Ribbon (Elites)

The paper if from Doodlebug Design and it's called 
Christmas Town
The stars which are from the Doodlebug Design Chit Chat
also from Christmas Town and I added glossy accents for extra dimension.

That is all for now.


Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya