Friday, November 29, 2013

Be Thankful for the little things

Hi Everyone.

Doing another SBS Challenge using.

Little Indian Betty And Pilgrim Corinne. You can find them in the links below:
I drew a background and colored the background on PSE. Corinne and Betty were colored with Copic markers by hand. I would say it's much easier coloring by hand. LOL I used to do PSE and Illustrator in high school and somehow I've forgotten everything.... but it was still fun coloring about... even if I had to stop a million times to get it done. I hope you love these characters as much as I do.
Even though I have a chart... for some reason I always tend to do this... sometimes I'm blending a couple of colors...

 Here's the background I drew freehand.... the scenery is just from my head from what I remember  seeing Teepees looking like. Nothing special I just wanted to put my characters in a setting that matched them. 


Thanks for stopping by.


Katya Bess


I've entered my card at
SBS November Facebook Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was looking for your TGF blog Hop super cute thanksgiving card hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya