Monday, February 2, 2015

Slinky Tart DT: Finger Lickin' Good

Hey Everyone!

Back today with a saucy little card....Tamara has done it again and came up with something super sweet and sexy image for us to color and play with.

Today I'm using Culinary Claire 2.0  you can find her here https://payhip.com/b/ezvk or you can browse through her shop https://payhip.com/SlinkyTart



 I colored her with Copic Markers and the garter belt I tried to make it sheer as well as her stockings
Found the recipe for love online just typed it up and added a couple of ingredients.
The paper is one of my favorites just wish I had some plain cardstock to match it
it's from Prima Markerting: 6x6 paper pad called The Optimist
The brad on the recipe card as well as the sticky  tag is also from the same collection.
I found the paper pad at http://www.thestamproom.com/
The circle and heart doilies I found those at Michael's and the flowers are from
http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/ that I got a long time but they match with the paper I 
Just inked them with the Copic Refills. 

Here you can see a little more detail in the coloring
I wanted to make her frosting dimensional with my pearl pen 
but my Krafty Korner is a horrible mess... .... yea...


Anyway, I hope you liked the card.
I had a lot of fun coloring her up and trying to think of something saucy but clean ;)


Thanks for looking. 


Katya Bess


Entering my card at:

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card & fabulous colouring...Your sentiment is fabulous!
    Love those images and have to get more soon!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katya. Your coloring and dimension is fabulous. I have got to get me that image..perfect for that special man in your life and the sentiment says it all. Glad to see you're still playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors that you chose. Thank you for participating in our challenge at Mema's Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya