Monday, October 19, 2015

For the Cutest Pumpkin

Hello Crafty Friends,

Coming in today to show a little card I worked on.... I know it's kind of late for posting... but I'm doing last minute loads laundry, then I need to have it dried and ironed before tomorrow so yea.... LOL     That's what I get for doing the fun crafty stuff first right? ProCRAFTinating at it's finest.

So here is the cute card I made (well I thought it came out cute teehee.)

I used Lorraine - Hello and Our Lil Pumpkinhead to create this little scene card. 

I used:
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents for the eyes
Doodlebug Design Inc 6x6 pad called Fall Friends
Cricut sunflower die I cut and assembled a really long time ago.

You can check out a few more details at

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! Love the scene on the card for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is the cutest pumpkin in the patch! So sweet and love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Cray Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolutely lovely autumn card! bright and enchanting! lovely stamp and colors! good luck for our challenge at Paradise of Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya