Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Megan - October Release Day #1



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp AnnieThing's October release!
This release is all about being a hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is...


How stinkin' cute is Megan?
She comes with a separate pair of "nerdy" glasses you can mask and 
stamp off to add to her (or any of the chili kid line!) How cool, umm I mean 
hip, is that?

will be available in the store on Friday along with the other 2 
stamps we show you for this week!!!

Check our the awesome creations the design team made with the trendy Megan!
Just click Here be taken to the blog.

Here is my card.

 I used:
Comic Markers, Doodlebug Designs Inc 6x6 paper pad, the base kraft and white papers are from
Recollections, the sentiment is from James - Happy Birthday to You 
and the balloons are from Fun Starts Here

Stamps will be available in the store on Friday
Thank you for joining us for our October Release.
Have a Great Day

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya