Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Valentine... For You

Hey there... here is a preview of my card with a brand spanking new image. :D



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentine's Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!




Jessica is a new designed girl for our line and she is ready to give you a bouquet of flowers!  How sweet is she?
Will make an adorable Valentines Day card...but works ALL YEAR ROUND!

Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my completed card

I colored her with Copic markers.
It's a little hard to see but I gave her sort of a lacy cream blouse.
She's wearing a jean jacket and a red skirt.
I tried to fancy it up by giving her a long necklace with a heart charm.

The design papers are from Martha Stewart Crafts called: Enchanted Woodland Mad Pad
and the paper with teddy bears is from Tiny Tatty Teddy: Me to You
The Flowers are from http://www.not2shabbyshop.com

Stamps will be available in the STORE this Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release!
Have a great day!


Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya