Friday, January 8, 2016

Head in the Clouds

sneak peek preview. :P



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp AnnieThing's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!


Kelly is back and she wants to spread some love! You can easily mask her to hold the double heart balloon to send some love!! 

Kelly is be available in the store RIGHT NOW 
along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
here is my completed card using
I colored her up with Copic markers. 
I wanted to mainly work with blues and pinks so I gave her a cotton candy 
sort of hair color. I think the hair and the balloons came out pretty cool
but I feel that I may need to redo the face. Perhaps I will redo in a
different medium for you fine people. :D
Other than that I think it's okay and it was kind of simple to do with
My Creative Time dies called Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies
The Recollections 110 lb cardstock is my fave for card bases
the light blue cardstock is 60 or 65 lb (I don't remember) but it's great for layering.
The clouds are with the 110 cardstock and some I even used the
Scotch mounting tape to pop them up (including Kelly and her balloons.)
That is it for now. 

Check out the AWESOME creations the Design Team made with Kelly at
Don't forget to leave some love for them and
stamps are available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release.
 Have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya