Saturday, September 3, 2016

Smile Harley


It's time for another Theme Week!
INSPIRED BY... Simply create something that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So here we go for August'sTheme Week!
Make ANY project that was inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For this card I pieced three different stamps to make Harley Quinn
 Trudy- Birdcage,  Chloe - Stay Cool and Jemma - Happy Easter
I watched Suicide Squad and and I kept listening to some of the songs
even other songs that are related but not on the Soundtrack that
are most likely something Harley Quinn would sing or relating to her
character. I guess I got a little bit crazy with it.

I used Trudy- Birdcage's head and hair,
 Chloe - Stay Cool for her shorts and legs and then I used 
Jemma - Happy Easter for her little jacket.
I had so much creating this card.
The background is a Tim Holtz embossing folder
and I distressed it and doodled a little.
The Smile die is from The Greeting Farm
It was so much fun creating this card. 

Hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE



I hope liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Katya Bess 

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya