Friday, September 9, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing September Release: Day 3


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Arrgh, its a pirate!

Julie is available RIGHT NOW, along with all the other stamps from earlier this week!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So here is my card using Julie.
What a cute little pirate! She's not stealing gold from
anyone anytime soon. haha
She's perfect for Halloween cards, birthday cards... or just a Hello card!
Did you know that in September there is a 
Talk like a Pirate Day? LOL 
I found this link a long time ago and I just thought about it now.

I stamped Pirate Julie then masked her to stamp
the Magnolia Ocean Scene Background on top.
Then proceeded with coloring with Copic markers. 
I left the card without a sentiment because I 
don't know or don't have a person in mind for the card yet. 

Her hair is E19, E15, E08, E99 and YR24
skin is BV11, E0000, E000, E21, R21, R20 and R30
The reds in her clothing are E35, E46 and E89
the waist sash is colored with the same colors as the sand just added one more color
and varied the intensity Y28, Y23, E21 and E28


The sky is B00 and B000
the clouds are C5 diluted with the 0 Blender pen on the cap
The ocean is just one color: B24
The ship/boat is E37 and the sails are E43 then dabbed with the 0 Blender pen 
the sand was done with Y28, Y23 and E84 for the shaddows


For the Macaw I used:
R24, R46, R89, Y17, G05 and B24


Here is a close up of Pirate Julie and her Macaw.

I hope you enjoyed our September peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!

Thank you so much,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya