Wednesday, January 9, 2019

LMMS: Get Well Soon PDP Estrella

Hello Crafty Friends, 

Today I have a card for a family member that has been having some health issues for some time, and sadly she's  currently back at the hospital. I want to give her something to cheer her up and that is allowed in hospital without taking up too much space or denied such as flowers. I wanted to make it very colorful but also wanted to make it somewhat simpler than my usual cards. I used Polka Dot Pals Estrella along with a face from the Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces set.



Copic colors used:
E21, E11, E13, R22, R30
E11, E84, W3
E49, E19
R14, R17 BG15, BG18, Y15, Y26
W3, W00

The pattern paper is from 
Doodlebug Designs Inc: Cream & Sugar
All of the dies are from My Creative Time



For more coloring inspiration check out


also add your creations at


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya