Thursday, January 24, 2019

LMMS: Happy Birthday Baby Dragon

Hello Everyone,

First I want to mention that Barbara Sproatmeyer  is having a huge sale, just about everything in the store is 60% off- lots of rubber stamps, clear stamps, some dies and a few other things. 



Winter has come! Heehee As soon as I saw this Baby Dragon from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I wanted to make it look like Drogon hatching out of the "Petrified Dragon Egg." The egg is available smooth, I just drew and colored in some lines to resemble the eggs from Game of Thrones. I also wanted to give the background and old age feel so I used a Distress Ink called "Old Paper."

Baby Dragon

Here's a slightly different angle so you can see the shine 
on the foil paper and on the embossed sentiment. 

Close-up of Baby Dragon

I colored my image with Copic Markers. 

Copics Used:
C1, C3, C4, C5, C7
R21, R22, R27, R46, R89
Y26, Y28

Distress Ink:
Old Paper

Foil Paper:
Craft Smith: Holiday Foil (silver)

The sentiment is from 
Kraftin' Kimmie: Kick Assy Birthday

Silver Embossing Powder is from:
Martha Stewart

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Katya Bess


1 comment:

  1. Katya, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “New beginnings”. I love your interpretation of "new beginnings" with a little baby dragon being born. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya