Monday, October 7, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: I'm Dreaming of a Bright Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends,


I wanted to share this cute little elf called Beaming, (back in stock) by Penny Black. There are still more cute Christmas Penny Black clear stamps available at 7 Kids Crafts store. I colored image with color pencils. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple so I didn't add much to the background. I also wanted to light up the Christmas lights by plugging them into an outlet so I drew it in just for fun.

I did a live tutorial on how I colored up this image... 
well it was a second card but same technique and same colors were applied. 
Facebook live coloring elf Beaming from Penny Black
to view the video you must be a member of the 7 Kids Crafts Customer's Create facebook group.


I had so much fun coloring up this cutie. 

Color pencils used:
Polychromos and a few Prismacolor)
Deep Cobalt, Permanent Green, Walnut Brown, Burnt Ochre,
(Prismacolor: Eggshell), Sienna Brown, White), 
Rose Carmine, Alizarin Crimson, Dark Red, Cold Grey III, 
Cadmium Yellow, Light  Phthalo Blue, Black


Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. I adore the image and our coloring is outstanding. Coloring on kraft is not my strong point but you've nailed it! Love the outlet, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya