Sunday, January 5, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: You're TuTu Sweet


Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a nice day. I know it's not Christmas but Nutcracker performances are still going strong. In anticipation for the Penny Black stamps and dies to arrive from 7 Kids Crafts, I decided to use one of the Penny Black stamp sets drawn by Mo Manning that I already had. Isn't this stamp tutu cute? heehee I definitely need to make more cards with her and the other cute stamps from the same set. I decided to pair it with some Graphic 45 8x8 clippings from the Nutcracker Sweet Collection.

Penny Black - tutu sweet
Graphic 45 -Nutcracker Sweet Collection

I colored this sweet little ballerina with Copic markers
but added a little shading with pencils.
The oval die is from Spellbinders which I used a little bit of distress ink 
to the background. The tutu sweet sentiment comes with the set
and I used VersaFine CLAIR: Rain Forest so that 
it compliments some of the green in the background details. 


I hope you liked the card and I 
hope that you can grab some 
Graphic 45 papers and Penny Black stamps and dies

Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya