Friday, January 3, 2020

You're the Icing on my Cupcake

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share a little birthday themed card. This stamp set is called:
and I purchased it from one of my crafty online friends on her crafty destash instagram page:
Check out her page she posts a lot of the stamps or dies that she no longer uses and 
many that I've purchased are still brand new.

The paper which inspired the colors I used is 
Bubbly Girls by Find IT Media Kampen (Yvonne Creations)
I got that paper pad from one of Kim Reid's live "Shop the Box" sales on her


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess


I'm entering this card at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya