Sunday, February 2, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Anything Goes ATC Jan 2020

Hello Everyone,


Hoping all is well and that you are getting artsy and crafty. These are the Artist Trading Cards I started a while ago and just had them unfinished. I was delighted to read that 7 Kids Crafts was going to have an "Anything Goes" theme so I happily finished them up. Oh what a happy feeling to finish up old projects. The little Lavinia door stamp is called Fairy Door Large. I also use other small stamps from The Greeting Farm, C.C. Designs and from Studio Light to add to the scene or background. The little fairy inside is a vault image from Sweet November that I shrank to fit inside of the little fairy door.




All of the little doors open and close to reveal a little Sweet November fairy. 
I am sure you can try it out with one of the tiny Lavinia stamps but I don't have any 
that are really small.


I hope you like these Artist Trading Cards.
I am so excited to see which ones I get back. :D 

Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya