Monday, February 10, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Journaling Mochi Girl

Hello Everyone!

Hoping you've had a lovely day. Just sharing the card I created using this lovely Journaling Mochi Girl by StampingBella. I love how serene she looks journaling in her lovely and feminine space. The sentiment set is also from StampingBella and it's called Mochi Girl Sentiment Set eb938 that I stamped with VersaFine Clair Tulip Red. I loved framing her space by fussy cutting papers by Mintay Papers called Love Letters. It's a new brand that Kelly is carrying in the store so there are lots to chose from. For a slightly more vintage effect I distressed some of the edges of the Mintay Papers that I fussy cut.

Here's the card. :D

Journaling Mochi Girl + Mochi Girl Sentiment Set eb938 
Mintay Papers  Love Letters

Copic markers used:
E000, E21, E11, BV01, R11, R20
R14, E24, R02, E04
E79, E57, E77
E40, BG10, BG72

I hope you get a chance to grab some of the items in the shop,
there are plenty different styles to choose from. 

Don't forget to participate all month long with this new Sweet November release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya