Thursday, July 23, 2020

Sweet November Stamps: Cats rule in our home

Hello Crafty Friend,

Today I am happy to announce that I am guest designing again for Sweet November Stamps. The images that I used today are called: Cats Rule - Alex and Oso as well as Cats Rule - Camilla and Dulce. As soon as I saw the images, I knew I wanted to pair them up with this die set I just ordered from 7 Kids Crafts called Slim Window Dressing - Creative Cuts by Mama Elephant. I wanted to create a cute little house for a family or siblings that love cats. I pictured Alex laying on a plushy pillow with his cat Oso by the window getting warmed by the sun. Outside on the lawn is Camilla petting the friendly neighborhood cat named Dulce. To make the home look even more playful I decided to use Doodlebug papers. This little family loves cats so much that even the yellow wallpaper in their home has a repeated cat silhouette design. heehee



Here is a close-up 





Thank you to the Sweet November Stamps team for letting me play with these fun images. :D 

For more inspiration check out the 
Facebook group page. 


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya