Sunday, June 28, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Beary Merry Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you're having a lovely day. Today I decided to work on a Christmas card using this 'beary' sweet stamp. You can find a wide selection of Dreamerland Crafts stamps here.
This Dreamerland Crafts stamp is called Beary Merry Christmas, the die is called Snowy Sky Scene Die by Hello Bluebird and the snowflake paper is called Winter Wonderland by Doodlebug Designs and the sentiment is by The Greeting Farm, Secret Santa stamp kit. To give the snow some depth I used Distress Oxide Speckled Egg. If you shop at 7 Kids Crafts use this code at checkout for a special discount:  GRSWYCSUFB

If you'd like to see how I colored the bear, you can watch it in real time here:
How to color Dreamerland Crafts: Beary Merry Christmas stamp


Dreamerland CraftsBeary Merry Christmas
Hello BluebirdSnowy Sky Scene Die
Doodlebug DesignsWinter Wonderland

For fun monthly games, prizes and sales check out:



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya