Monday, January 5, 2015

SBS DT: Favorite SBS image

Hey Crafty Peeps!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a beautiful holiday season. Today I'm sharing my little card... I colored the image a looong time ago. LOL So the challenge over at Simply Betty's Fan page is to use your favorite SBS image and it's an anything goes challenge.... Woohoo! Crafty Freedom! LOL
The crazy part is that I have sooooo many that I would call favorites it's hard to choose just one but I chose this one since it was already colored  up and all...

The Challenge details can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1022940871056634&type=1 
You have until  Thurday January 7th 11:59PM PST- it has to be uploaded to that specific album.

Her name is Doctor Brittany and you can find her here http://simplybstamps.net/item_1381/Doctor-Brittany-Digi.htm

The hair looks crazy to color but it's the fun part for me. :)
Whenever I get a chance (aka time) I try to challenge myself with something
a little more difficult to color. I perhaps may be easy for someone else though...
you just have to give it a try. 
I colored her up with Copic markers and I tried to match it with 
the little ribbon Corinne sent it to me in a Simply Betty Swap,
You can check out that blog post here:  
My mom found me those pretty papers from a either a yard sale :) 
The papers were still new and wrapped and the recollections cardstock I have
matched it perfectly. 
The little butterfly dies are from Prickley Pear and I bought 
that little die set from one of my favorite online shops

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, love your coloring and the image is just adorable. Thanks for sharing with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katya your coloring still amazes me. Thanks for playing at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya