Thursday, January 22, 2015

TGF Hello Cheeky Friend

Hey Everyone,

Haven't been creating much... have an no energy and no mojo. I forced my self to do a little coloring with pencils to bring my mojo back and I created this card for a friend.

I'm using Cheeky Beach (click on the link and you'll find the rubber stamp there)
The Cheeky Collection are my most favorite line from TFG stamps :) I have all but one.
 I used my Prismacolor pencils to color her. 
The Spellbinders/Shapez die Frame 7 my friend BreAnn set to me
and the seashell and starfish is from My Creative Time set called
Surf's Up Stamp Set and you can fine it here.
http://shop.my-creative-time.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=surf
Close-up on the Prismacolored Cheeky Beach.
Hope you liked my card.

Thanks,

Katya Bess


Entering my card at:
Use a minimum of 2 die cuts on your project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya