Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Kiss Would be Nice


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!



Paige is ready for the ball!  She even comes with an optional tiara crown (that fits on any of our pretty princesses!)

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is my completed card using Paige but you can see I colored her 
Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog


I colored her with Copic markers
but before I colored her in I had to mask her and color in night background
with distress inks. After using distress inks I went in with a water brush to 
remove some of the color in random spots and colored in with a Yellow Copic
then I used Yellow Wink of Stella to make it look like fireflies are around her.
This is supposed to be Tiana in the masquerade dress that her friend Lottie let her wear.
The hand written message is a something that Tiana says when she sees
the "frog prince" when she first sees him and he responds by saying, 
"A kiss would be nice!" LOL  or at least is what I think he said.
For the crown I used Ranger's Big & Bossy embossing pad
and Martha Stewart tinsel embossing powder.
The dies are from My Creative Time. :P
That's all for now friends...

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!

I hope you liked the card

~ Katya Bess

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya