Friday, February 5, 2016

Such a Beauty


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!
here is a sneak peek of my card
She was so fun to color.


Annie is ready for her prince!  
Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my completed card

I colored her with Copic markers 
this was actually the fist time I did a no-lines coloring
with Copic markers and it took me a little longer but
I enjoyed it the entire time.. Duh I love coloring.  haha
This method of coloring did take me a little longer only because it was 
my first time so I wanted to make it a CAS card but the
gold foiled card-stock gave it that extra something (I think.) 
I added some sparkle to her dress by adding some
yellow wink of stella and to me the shimmer is gold 
so it worked out wonderfully.

She's is such a beauty don't you think?

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

2 comments:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya