Thursday, August 9, 2018

LMMS: Happy Birthday Tabitha

Hello Crafty Friends,

Happy Thursday!

I've been having a little fun coloring this this digi stamp from http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/  called Polka Dot Pals Tabitha and using one of the versatile Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces clear stamps. Polka Dot Pals Tabitha has this super cute short curly hair and a cute little tutu and she's all ready for a birthday party. As you can see below, I used a lot of colors. I wanted a very colorful and happy card. I chose the colors of her clothing using colors I thought went well with the Doodlebug Design 6x6 papers called Fairy Tales. 


Here is my completed card using 


Here is a close-up


These are the colors I used for the clothing, wings and birthday hat.
I  tend to make swatches next to the image I'm coloring, 
If I don't I usually don't remember what colors I used.

Here is the full list of my Copic colors used. 
Hair: C9, C7 and a tiny bit of E29
Eyes: C1, C3, E27, E17, Y26, E15 Uni-ball Signo Angelic White
Skin: E11, E17, E13, E11, R22 and E04 
Clothing/Wings/Party Hat: BG05, BG07, Y11, Y17, Y35, YR04, 
YR07, YG07, YG17, V20, V22, V15, V25, RV06, RV09
Woooo! That was a lot of colors but I really enjoy coloring so
it doesn't feel like a lot of colors when I'm having a good time doing so...
It just takes a little longer.

Here is the inside which was just fussy cutting part 
of one of the Doodlebug Design paper.


I hope you enjoyed my card. I hope you can check out all of the 
other cards created by all of the lovely and creative ladies over at:
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/

or check out the Facebook page:


Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Katya, this is amazing. I love the fun bright doodlebug paper with this image. And as usual, your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya