Monday, July 15, 2019

Aloha!


Good Morning! 

Just wanted to share a card I made with the rubber stamp I colored for Day 25: of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. This one is from the Aloha Kit. All of the stamps in the Aloha Kit are super cute and I have colored only one before this one. I had this Doodlebug paper out on  my desk so I decided to pull out my Aloha Kit- good thing I had already cut the rubber stamps too. The aloha sentiment is also from the same kit I just stamped and cut around. The rectangle die is from Our Daily Bread Designs, the small circle die is from My Creative Time and scalloped die is from



Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya