Thursday, July 11, 2019

HB2U Francisco

Good morning!


Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I made for my brother Francisco. Chico (Francisco's nickname) has a big birthday today, he turns 30 years old.

Chico is very caring, giving, helpful, thoughtful and a funcle. heehee Chico doesn't have children of his own so he likes to get little toys or books from Walmart or Thrift Town for my kids and my nephews too. The kids could of been having a bad day but when they hang out with Uncle Chico he makes them laugh with silly/corny jokes, most of the time he makes them two or three batches of quesadillas, gives them soda (which we don't buy for our home) or he gives them ice cream and blows up lots of balloons for them likes it's a somebody's birthday.

For today's card I also used my Day: 6 and Day: 26 images of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge. For Day: 6, I colored Buddy Ian from The Greeting Farm. For Day: 26 I colored the HB2U from the Mini-Remix Balloons set by The Greeting Farm and the cloud shapes are from a die I made into a stencil from Land of Oz set by Stamp AnnieThing. Then I tried to draw a little bit of the San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge peaking out from the Bay Area fog. I don't really like the fog when I'm driving but it does really look cool (when I'm not driving. ha) Another thing is that a lot of the redwood trees get watered with fog. I still haven't gone up that hill next to the Golden Gate to take that must do photoshoot that most tourist seem to do. When you look at it in person or in photographs it seems like you're up in the clouds with all of the angels. heehee or at least that's how I think of it.

Oh yea so on to the card, I popped up the balloons with foam tape and drew some thing lines with silver Copic atyou Spica only because it's not really that shimmery and makes pretty thin lines.



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya