Tuesday, November 26, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Know What's Better Than Christmas Cookies

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're off to a great week. Just wanted to share this card I made using Noe Bundle by Sweet November Digital Stamps. This image I started coloring for Day 24 of #TheDailyMarker30Day challenge. It's a really cute image and I used both Copic markers and Polychromos pencils to for shading. The tray of cutout cookies are actually from Mrs. Claus Bundle. For a mega pop of bright and cheery to the background, I masked the image and then used a dauber to create a texturized look with Distress Ink: Mustard Seed. See Bright and fun. I made this into a long card or what some call a slim line card but I like to think of it as a money card. Heehee

Oh yea, also just to let you know that 7 Kids Crafts is having an early Black Friday sale. 30% off store wide (excludes: New Arrivals, Pre-orders and digital stamps) 
For 30% off use code: BLACKFRIDAY30

The sentiment I created myself on my computer.

The inside says: Christmas Dough 

Copic colors:
E0000, E000, E11, E21
Y06, Y15, YG23, YF25, YG17
RV25, RV29, RV66
N0, N2
W9, W7, W5, E59, E79
RV13
Polychromos pencils:
Grass Green, Permanent Green, Fuchsia, Bistre

For the sprinkles on the cookies I added
Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss - Simply White

For 30% off use code: BLACKFRIDAY30 
(excludes: New Arrivals, Pre-orders and digital stamps)



I hope that you like the card and hope that you can play along for the month of November at the 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya