Saturday, November 2, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Special Delivery

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday and enjoying the new Sweet November Stamps release over at 7 Kids Crafts. There are several new stamps for the month of November. Today is the last day for the special bundle: Very Merrwee Christmas Bundle or you can by them singularly

Here are all of the new stamps:
Santa Bundle
Dancer and Dasher Bundle
Mrs. Claus Bundle
Ming Ming Bundle
Gingerbread House
Noe Bundle


I used Ming Ming Bundle and Noe Bundle. Here's a little excerpt about them: The Noe elf bundle includes the cheeriest little girl elf along with a festive gift bag and the handmade Christmas card that she has made for someone special. The Ming Ming elf bundle includes this happy little boy elf and two wrapped gifts that he is excited to add to Santa's sleigh.

As I was setting them up I knew I wanted them to carry a great big present that was ready to be put into Santa's big sleigh... I wonder who has a huge order of crafty goodies in that pretty present. 



Here is a close-up of: Noe Bundle
I added little eyelashes to make Noe into a girl elf LOL guess 
I wasn't paying attention to the names when I colored them up. 

and here's a close-up of: Ming Ming Bundle


Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya