Monday, November 11, 2019

Thank You FOR EVERYTHING

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you're having a lovely day.  I had a lovely early morning working on the coloring for the background of this little scene using ColourCraft Brusho pigment powders. For the tree and leaves the main color I used is: Gamboge, then a little bit of Leaf Green and a tiny bit of Scarlet. I really love the effects that the Brusho creates and I purchased them for foliage and backgrounds in mind. Next, although not in the 7 Kids Craft Store, Kelly the owner carries a lot of Hello Bluebird items, especially the newer releases. The die set is called Oak Tree Scene Die and the stamp set I used is called Fall Friends.


I used Copic markes to color the critters and the pumpkins. 
For the sentiment I used a gold tinsel embossing powder 
from Recollections that I found at Michael's. 

Here's a little bit of how it looked when I finished coloring in the tree
and adding Brusho to the leaves. To color the grass and the tree trunk
I used Spectrum Noir marker because they are a bit juicier.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya