Saturday, May 2, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Pearl

Hello Everyone!

We are excited to announce our Beautiful Mermaid Digital Stamps under the 7 Kids Craft Store brand! We hope you'll enjoy our creations and be inspired by our talented design team.** To participate, visit each team member’s Instagram account, and leave a comment on their post. When you're finished head to @7kidscraftstore and leave a comment also saying that you completed the Hop! You have until 2pm MTN on Wednesday May 6th to comment. One random winner will win a $20 gift card to the @7kidscraftstore You can check out my IG page here:

The digital stamps set is called:  Pearl and Finn I hope you're are able to grab this cute set and have a fun time creating. 


I wanted her to fit in this super cute fishbowl die set from My Favorite Things that I've been hoarding for several years. I colored her with Copic markers and tried to match some of the colors from Echo Park paper co. called: Mermaid Dreams. The foliage die is actually a mistletoe die from CC Designs and the tiny starfish and seahorse die is from Craftin' Desert Divas.


Thank you so much for visiting. 
Make sure to check out the
because there are always fun live videos, giveaways
and special offers going on. 

Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya