Saturday, May 9, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Purrrfect Friends

Hello Everyone! 

Happy Saturday and welcome to blog. Today I wanted to work on a Clean and Simple card because I wanted to focus on the pretty kitty girl. Just like a card I created last month I gave her a cheetah print to give interest to her shirt and ears. This Purrrfect Friends set is available in both digi and clear stamp. For the digi click here: Purrrfect Friends digi and for the clear stamp set click here: Purrrfect Friends clear. I have both and love the different ways you can use them. 

Last month I had been hospitalized and I had a people that prayed for me and some took the time to write me or send me cards. This card will be one that I send out to one of those that sent me a card. The image was colored with Copic makers. For the eyes and the shoelaces I used a white gellyroll pen. The die is from Craftin' Desert Divas.


Here's a little close-up


For live crafting supplies, videos, crafty sales and all around fun check out:

Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya