Thursday, May 7, 2020

Sweet November Guest DT - Tide Mayfin

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited Sweet November has launched their own website and also asked me to guest DT for their opening release. The newest stamp in the shop is called Tide Mayfin, you can use her with or without the little fish. I decided to use Tide Mayfin with the little fish because I wanted to create a Teacher Appreciation card. During the Quarantine the classes have been on zoom and have different classroom times, some are the entire class, some days small groups and some days one on one. Tide Mayfin looks so happy with the little school of fish swimming around her that I was inspired to make a teacher card with her. 




I colored her up with Polychromos and the background with a marker to cover the base. I tried to keep the most detail on the mermaid and the little school of fish by coloring with bright and cheerful colors. 


You can find more info about the new releases and other fun content at: Friends of Sweet November Stamps

Thank you so much for visiting,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya