Sunday, April 7, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: When Life Brings You Troubles

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're having a day without troubles. I had fun creating this image with Distress Oxide and water. I created another card with a similar technique which I talk more about here: 7 Kids Crafts: My Heart Belongs To You. I'm really loving this cute little image from Picket Fence Studios this one is called Kylee Boo - S118. To color her Kylee Boo and the grass, and bubble I used Polychromos color pencils. After I colored the bubbles I added Glossy Accents on top to give them the round and wet appearance of soap bubbles. Even though the image seems very small and the lines are like loose sketches, when I started coloring I felt it was pretty easy to color especially with pencils. It was really easy to follow the artist's lines. I had partially worked on this image since February (Day:18) for #thedailymarker30day challenge.

Before I forget this month's 
Picket Fence Studios and Cardstock
please be sure to use PAPERHOARDING to save 20% on those items
(Note: This does not include New Arrivals)

Here is my card:

Picket Fence Studios: Kylee Boo - S118
The rectangle die is from My Creative Time


I hope you gathered a little inspiration and maybe you can grab
some of these cute stamps with the discount while they last. 

Don't forget that there are always lots of inspiration
from the lovely DT ladies over at 
Also, lots of games, prizes, limited time free digis sometimes.

Thank you for stopping by and 
colorful and bubbly day. 


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya